Sunday, October 11, 2009

Video Presentation Module 3

I made up a power point presentation and now I can't figure out how to post it to the blog, if anyone knows how to do this please let me know.



Here's my basic outline



Games



Student Motivations



Teacher Motivations



Student Improvements



Types of games (each subject area)



What to look for when incorporating games

I love using games in my class I usually make up my own games. But doing research on this topic I have found some interesting games that could be used in the classroom especially for social studies. I am still trying to get all the facts together and I'm still not completely sure whether I'm on the right track, I'm going to email a copy of my presentation to you and see if you have any suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shauna,

    In which format or program did you create your storyboard? Take a look at the Announcements in the courseroom for some ideas on how to post it.

    Thanks!

    Tim.

    ReplyDelete